Pipe Dreams Fanfiction Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan your fantasies.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Posting Pics for PolyVore Use
Pipedreams's First Annual Halloween Party! Emptyby Annalas Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:04 pm

» Announcing... Speed Dating!
Pipedreams's First Annual Halloween Party! Emptyby Andi Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:34 am

» Info and Guidelines for Speed Dating/Mixer
Pipedreams's First Annual Halloween Party! Emptyby Andi Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:31 am

» New Announcement! :D
Pipedreams's First Annual Halloween Party! Emptyby Annalas Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm

» Traditional Versus Media-Based Game
Pipedreams's First Annual Halloween Party! Emptyby Annalas Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:32 am

Affiliates

Link back to us!

Pipedreams's First Annual Halloween Party!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andi
Admin
Andi

Pipedreams's First Annual Halloween Party! Empty
PostSubject: Pipedreams's First Annual Halloween Party!   Pipedreams's First Annual Halloween Party! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:27 am

You heard right, a Halloween party! A roleplay party, more specifically.

It was suggested to us that we have a Halloween event. Thus, we created a poll that no one has really voted in. However, we decided to go along with it anyway! So became the idea for a Halloween roleplay party.

On with the Q&A I'm totally not making up on the spot.

Q: A Halloween roleplay party? How are we going to do that if we all live in different corners of the globe?
Well obviously we can't all get together and have a party, but it would be cool if we could! Instead, we (the Admins) are going to set up a chatroom on Halloween where Pipedreams members can come together and party to our hearts content and more.

Q: What a great idea, but which chat service will this be hosted on?
Chatzy. A link will be posted when the party starts. You don't need an account to join.

Q: So what's this party all about?
Well, we here at Pipedreams really wanted to do something fun for Halloween. We came up with the idea to have a chatroom Halloween roleplay party with our members and their characters! Basically, we'll set up a chatroom for the event, then you'll be able to bring your characters in.

Q: Okay, but what's the scene based on?
Simple - A Halloween party. We're going to take our quirky characters and shove them in a room together and force them to party.

Q: I think I get it now. Who's invited to this party?
You and a few of your favorite characters! It's pretty open right now, I think. We're hoping that our forum members and their muses will join in. This is also a good chance to break out a character and really get active in the roleplay!

Q: My friend roleplays! Can I bring him/her, too?
Well as long as they follow the rules and bring a character... sure! We hope that you'll suggest they join Pipedreams as well! ;-)

Q: My friend doesn't roleplay, can they come?
...Why? We're a roleplay community and this is a roleplay chat. Please leave grandma at home.

Q: I want to bring this character in, but I don't think s/he'll fit in. Should I pick another character?
Whoever you want to bring, we're glad to have! We welcome characters from every fandom, background, lifestyle, what have you, on the forum and this definitely applies to the chat. There's no specific trait that a character needs to have to join in with us!

Q: When is this chat going to take place?
October 20th to the 31st, all day every day! We'll post the link to the chatzy when the party starts.

Q: What rules and guidelines apply to the chat?
Well, pretty much every rule that applies to the forum applies in the chatroom. If you don't know the rules, we really suggest that you read them, since they're rather important around here.
  • RESPECT. Respect is our number one rule for a reason. We expect to you to respect each other and the site staff.
  • ABSOLUTELY NO God-Modding.
  • Don't get into the really gross-mushy stuff. If all goes well, there's going to be a few people there and even more characters. We don't all want to see that. Really.
  • You are not permitted to have more than two characters in this particular chat. The more people there are, the more muses there will be, and if everyone has five characters going, it's going to get really confusing really quickly.
  • Have fun!!!

Q: What should I bring to the party?
Just yourself and your muses. Everything else [food, decoration, music, and other party like things] will be provided. Costumes are welcome/encouraged!

Q: This sounds awesome! I'm definitely going to join in. Where do I RSVP?
You don't have to RSVP, but we'd prefer if you did. Just so we can get an estimate on how much interest this is going to gather. To do that you can either email us at pipedreamsrp@yahoo.com or reply to this post with an RSVP... but all are welcome if they RSVP or not!

Q: My question isn't here! What should I do?
You still have questions? Well, our most practical idea would be for you to reply to this post, email us at pipedreamsrp@yahoo.com, or PM one of us and ask! We'll help you out as best we can. We haven't worked out all of the details yet, but we're working on it. God didn't make the world in a day, you know.

This announcement will probably be edited a few times within the coming weeks as we work out the rest of the details, so check back often and don't hesitate to ask us any questions.

-The Admin Team
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/ac_andi

Pipedreams's First Annual Halloween Party!
Page 1 of 1